- Note many links in one line, etc. Start them all then go for a walk, apologize to room mate later.
- Catholic bishops say reiki is inappropriate and "lacks scientific credibility." Unlike, say... oh never mind.(tags: via:davorg religion catholicism reiki failure theology ha)
- "I think the words "we're in deep were said in the cockpit, this could be a problem, guys, you know? This looks bad"... "...a perfect storm of poor communications, caused in part by military restrictions that prevented the crew from downlinking clear images showing scores of chipped and broken tiles, ultimately resulted in a flawed analysis on the ground that indicated the crew had nothing to worry about."
- "After more than a decade of work and $3.5 billion, engineers have completed the world's most powerful laser, capable of simulating the energy force of a hydrogen bomb and the sun itself."
- City considering abandonment of some neighborhoods, withdrawing services.
- Police in Germany hunted a sinister phantom killer for two years after finding the same DNA at 39 different crime scenes - only to discover that the source was a woman who made the cotton buds used to collect the sample
- "The EPFX/QXCI is the first of its kind to use a Double Blind approach. By dealing on a subconscious level, only the system is aware of the thousands of items being tested. Neither the operator nor the client can influence the scan." WAT
- "The Latin word EPFX/USB (pronounced: ski-o) comes from the Greek meaning "to know" WAT
- It is also hypergolic with such things as cloth, wood, and test engineers, not to mention asbestos, sand, and water, with which it reacts explosively.