- Puyallup isn't just about lentils, it seems.
- List of various crank legal strategies, including the always popular "fringe on the flag" and "capital letters" ideas.
- "Sheriff Hutchens this week joined a group of Deputies for Pizza at the Women's Jail as the staff bid farewell to an inmate who will not soon be forgotten... The inmate had a history of mental issues and assaulting deputies by spraying them with urine."
- promotional beer sweaters from the 70s and 80s, a gallery.
- Google's big surprise: each server has its own 12-volt battery to supply power if there's a problem with the main source of electricity. The company also revealed for the first time that since 2005, its data centers have been composed of standard shipping containers--each with 1,160 servers and a power consumption that can reach 250 kilowatts.
- Happeh Theory is about the interplay of forces within the human body, and how they affect the health, the physical behavior, the mental behavior, and the personality of a human being. (It is also 581% insane. -- Ed.)